bizSAFE Level 4 WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan Course
This WSQ course aims to take organisations beyond implementing Risk Management towards a Workplace Safety and Health Management System. While bizSAFE Level 3 is attained through passing a Risk Management audit, bizSAFE level 4 is attained through successfully completing a course. Operations Staff/Management who have successfully completed the 4-day workshop will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Together with a bizSAFE Level 1 Certificate of Attendance, a bizSAFE Level 2 Statement of Attainment and a bizSAFE level 3 audit report, the bizSAFE Level 4 SOA can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 4 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) and the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The person who has successfully completed this course will also be deemed competent to develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan (WSHMS) for an organisation.
This course aims to empower participants to have understanding of the Workplace Safety & Health Management System. Upon successful completion the participant should:
1. Be familiar with WSHMS program
2. Know the requirements of SS506 and risk management code of practice
3. Perform WSHMS implementation plan
Who should Attend
Operations staff and Safety personnel of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources and Safety/Security. It is recommended that participants attend bizSAFE level 2 WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan course prior to attending this course.
- Introduction to a workplace safety and health management system
- Review WSH policy and risk management plan for deficiencies
- Apply hazard identification and risk assessment methodology
- Comply with legal and other requirements in Singapore
- Set WSH objectives and determine specific programme(s)
- Establish WSH management programme framework
- Establish WSH resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Establish WSH awareness and training programme
- Establish WSH communication procedure
- Establish WSH documentation system
- Develop operational control to manage the WSH risks to an acceptable level
- Establish a framework for organisational emergency preparedness and response plan
- Develop performance measurement and monitoring procedure to monitor and measure WSH performance
- Evaluation of compliance
- Develop processes for investigation and reporting of accident/incident
- Control of records
- Establish an internal audit programme
- Conduct management review of WSH management system
4 days (9.30am – 5.30pm)
|April||23 – 26|
24 – 27
28 – 31
or your preferred date for in-house run : Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in-house and/or customised training packages are also available)
S$ 878/pax (before GST) - Training Grant and Absentee Payroll up to 90% are available. Please apply at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (subject to SSG terms and conditions).
Registration Terms & Conditions ( For WSQ Courses )
- Course Fee is payable upfront upon enrollment of courses.
- Bond International reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the courses or its contents or alter the composition of the relevant course and venue for training at any time at its discretion.
- Bond International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course/training session without any prior notice where enrollment is insufficient. However, we will do our best to notify you once there is a change in class schedule or cancellation.
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Assessment Appeal Form – click here
Personal Enquiry Form
Kindly fill in your personal enquiry form for e-certificate with WDA
Personal Information Form – click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.