bizSAFE Level 4 WSQ Develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan Course
This WSQ course aims to take organisations beyond implementing Risk Management towards a Workplace Safety and Health Management System. While bizSAFE Level 3 is attained through passing a Risk Management audit, bizSAFE level 4 is attained through successfully completing a course. Operations Staff/Management who have successfully completed the 4-day workshop will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Together with a bizSAFE Level 1 Certificate of Attendance, a bizSAFE Level 2 Statement of Attainment and a bizSAFE level 3 audit report, the bizSAFE Level 4 SOA can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 4 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) and the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The person who has successfully completed this course will also be deemed competent to develop a Workplace Safety & Health Management System Implementation Plan (WSHMS) for an organisation.
This course aims to empower participants to have understanding of the Workplace Safety & Health Management System. Upon successful completion the participant should:
1. Be familiar with WSHMS program
2. Know the requirements of SS506 and risk management code of practice
3. Perform WSHMS implementation plan
Who should Attend
Operations staff and Safety personnel of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources and Safety/Security. It is recommended that participants attend bizSAFE level 2 WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan course prior to attending this course.
- Introduction to a workplace safety and health management system
- Review WSH policy and risk management plan for deficiencies
- Apply hazard identification and risk assessment methodology
- Comply with legal and other requirements in Singapore
- Set WSH objectives and determine specific programme(s)
- Establish WSH management programme framework
- Establish WSH resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Establish WSH awareness and training programme
- Establish WSH communication procedure
- Establish WSH documentation system
- Develop operational control to manage the WSH risks to an acceptable level
- Establish a framework for organisational emergency preparedness and response plan
- Develop performance measurement and monitoring procedure to monitor and measure WSH performance
- Evaluation of compliance
- Develop processes for investigation and reporting of accident/incident
- Control of records
- Establish an internal audit programme
- Conduct management review of WSH management system
4 days (9.30am – 5.30pm)
|April||23 – 26|
24 – 27
28 – 31
or your preferred date for in-house run : Please email to email@example.com (in-house and/or customised training packages are also available)
|before GST (Full Fee)||with funding
√ SME (90%)
√ Non-SME (50%)
√ fees applies to Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Residents only. Fee indicated above with funding are before the GST components. Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd is a GST-Registered company.
Course Code* in SkillsConnect : CRS-Q-0023426-MF
*for application of training grant
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Course Fee is payable upfront upon enrollment of courses.
- Bond International reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the courses or its contents or alter the composition of the relevant course and venue for training at any time at its discretion.
- Bond International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course/training session without any prior notice where enrollment is insufficient. However, we will do our best to notify you once there is a change in class schedule or cancellation.
- For WSQ NETT Fee course:
- Trainee and his/her company shall be binded by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as assessed by the relevant funding agency. Trainee and its company have to apply for training grant before registering for the course.
- Bond International upon receipt of registration and the approved training grant reference number, will billed the company/its trainee the Nett fees payable. (i.e. after deducting the approved training grant)
- In the event that the trainee fails to meet any of the requirement set under the funding scheme, or has been granted funding for the same course before and resulted that his/her application for the funding claim being rejected, the trainee/its company is liable to pay the balance of course fees to Bond International Consultants.
- Further conditions not met as stated below will also constitute above liability to pay Bond International the FULL course fees:
- Trainee achieved less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
- Trainee failed to sit for the required assessment (where applicable)
- Trainee failed the require assessment and deemed non-competent after assessment.
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND / REPLACEMENT/ DEFERMENT POLICY :
- For deferment/transfer/withdrawal of courses, a written notification via email must be submitted and received by Bond International Consultants 2 weeks before course commencement.
- For replacement of course, a written notice via email together with the full particulars of the new participants, must be submitted and received 2 weeks before course commencement.
- All request will be subjected to approval. An administrative fee^ will be imposed for all approved refunds/withdrawals/transfer base on case by case basis.
Assessment Appeal Form – click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.