Basic Traffic Management Course (BTMC)
The Code of Practice for Traffic Control at Work Zone came into effect on 23 April 2007 and was recently revised. The objective of the revisions is to improve upon existing practices and its user friendliness. This full day workshop aims to empower participants with the knowledge to develop their own traffic control plan in order to protect their workers involved in roadworks, such as construction or landscaping or tree pruning by the roads, maintenance/installation of ERP, traffic lighting, street lighting, road repair/maintenance, and others.
By the end of the course, participants will gain an understanding of each step involved in providing traffic controls, identifying and applying workable concepts and techniques and better appreciate the principles in design and installation of traffic control devices.
Method of Instruction
The instructors will use discussion and hands-on practice to help participants master the information presented in the course.
Who should Attend
Project managers, engineers and supervisors who need to interact with traffic in the course of their work. Individuals who work on LTA projects will also find this course useful.
- Introduction to Code of Practice for Traffic Control
- Basic Signages and Their Use
- Basic Traffic Safety Devices and Their Use
- Manual Operated Stop/Go Sign Operating Procedures
- Procedures in Laying of Traffic Signages and other safety devices
- Steps in Developing a Good Traffic Control Plan
- Effective Implementation of Traffic Control Plan
- Legal Consequences of Action and Inaction Relative to Traffic Control
- General Test
1 day (9.30am to 5.30pm)
or your preferred date :Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available) (limited to only 10 persons per workshop for maximum interaction and impact)
S$ 290/pax (before GST)
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
- URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
- Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.