Safety Awareness Briefing
Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covers all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduces new legislations. All of this legislation are mandatory and is legal requirement to comply with them.
However, many organisations are unaware about this and even if the top management of an organisation is aware of this, the staff are usually unaware about this requirement.
This course aims to create awareness about the Workplace Safety & Health act and its subsidiary legislations. Staff are expected to have a better understanding about the workplace safety and its importance and their personal responsibilities and obligations.
Who should Attend?
Any staff especially top management of an organisation.
- Introduction to Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Introduction to stakeholders under WSH Act
- Case examples on safety importance
- Introduction to subsidiary legislations under WSH Act
How to get there
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
- URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
- Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.