3 Hours Risk Assessment Course
Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covers all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduces new legislations particularly on Incident Reporting and Risk Management. Under the Risk Management Regulation, every organisation is required to do Risk Management for their workplace.
This 3 hours course is a short course aiming to teach participant on how to fill up risk assessment only.
This course aims to empower the participants to have knowledge on how to fill up risk assessment and what is the general requirements in Singapore.
Who should Attend?
Risk Management / Assessment Leaders of an organisation, preferably Managers or Head of Departments of the following departments: Operation, Engineering, HR, Safety / Security.
- Quick Intro on Workplace Safety and Health Act & Risk Management Regulations
- Risk Assessment form
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Risk Control
- Documentation of Risk Assessment
ONLY available for in-house runs (kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries)
How to get there
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
- URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
- Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.