1 day Risk Management Course
The Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) replaced the Factories Act and came into effect on 1st March 2006. It covered all workplaces in Singapore as of 1st September 2011, and introduced new legislations particularly on Incident Reporting and Risk Management. Under the Risk Management Regulations, every organisation is required to conduct Risk Management for its workplace.
This one-day course is a condensed version of the two-day bizSAFE Level 2 course for participants that would like to learn about the basics of Risk Management without going for the bizSAFE certification. It is also suitable for participants who need a refresher after having attended bizSAFE level 2 Risk Management Course some time back.
This course aims to empower the participants to have basic understanding of the Risk Management Process such as:
- Know the formation of risk management team and risk assessment teams
- Be familiar with risk identification, risk evaluation and risk control measures
- Have the knowledge of risk communication and record-keeping
Who should Attend
Risk Management Leaders and Risk Assessment Leaders of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operations, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety and Security.
- Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Risk Management Regulations
- Code of Practice in WSH Risk Management
- Scoping the risk management
- Forming Risk Management Team and Risk Assessment Teams
- Risk Management Process and Flowchart
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Matrix and Risk Evaluation
- Risk Control Methodology
- Residual Risks
- Safe Work Procedures
- Risk Assessment Record Keeping
- How to apply Risk Assessment in your workplace
- Workshops throughout
1 day (9.30am to 5.30pm)
or your preferred date for in-house training: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
S$ 190/pax (before GST)
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
- From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit at DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
- From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
Bus: 10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
- URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
- Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.