bizSAFE bizSAFE SGSecure Course
With effect from 26 September 2017, management of terror threats is incorporated as part of bizSAFE levels 1 to 3 requirements. Under the WSH (Risk Management) Regulations, risk management must be conducted at all workplaces, which now includes identifying potential workplace terror threats and implementing necessary risk control measures, planning of emergency evacuation routes and hiding locations in the workplaces. Risk communication to employees must also incorporate SGSecure tenets.
To guide employers and occupiers to better prepare their workplaces and workforce to prevent, be ready for and be resilient against terrorist attacks, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) have worked together to incorporate SGSecure elements into the bizSAFE programme.
To learn about:
1. Incorporating SGSecure elements into bizSAFE levels 1 to 3
2. Identifying workplace terror threats with risk control measures in Risk Management implementation plan
3. Appointing SGSecure Representatives
4. Incorporating SGSecure tenets into risk communication to all employees
5. Planning hiding locations in the workplace and formulating a lockdown procedure and planning emergency evacuation routes.
Who should Attend?
Heads of Department, Human Resource Directors/Managers and all Risk Management champions, Risk Management Leaders, Risk Assessment Leaders who have previously completed their bizSAFE level 2 course need to be refreshed on the new requirements of incorporating terror hazard identification, risk evaluation and risk controls into their Risk Assessment. It is recommended that the RM/RA teams attend together to brainstorm relevant risk assessment specific to their organisations during the group activity.
- What is SGSecure?
- Stakeholders of SGSecure in Workplace Safety, Health and Security
- Incorporating SGSecure into WSH Policy
- Roles of Risk Management Champions, RM Leaders, RA Leaders in SGSecure
- Identifying terror threats and control measures
- Formulating a Risk Assessment on terror threats
- SGSecure deliverables in bizSAFE certification levels 1 to 3
- Appointing SGSecure Representatives
- Risk Communication to employees of key SGSecure tenets
- Emergency evacuation routes and hiding locations in the workplaces
- Formulating a lockdown procedure
1.5 hours (1.30pm – 3.00pm)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to email@example.com (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
$100/person before GST
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
- See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.