bizSAFE Level 2 WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course
Formerly known as the Risk Management Course, bizSAFE level 2 Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course is the second step of the bizSAFE programme where Operations / Management that have successfully completed the 2-day workshop will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Together with a bizSAFE level 1 certificate of attendance, the SOA can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 2 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) and the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The person who has successfully completed this course will also be deemed competent to conduct risk management for his/her organisation.
This course aims to empower the participants to have understanding of the Risk Management Process such as
1.Know the formation of risk management team
2. Familiar with risk identification, risk evaluation and risk control measures
3. Know the knowledge of risk communication and record-keeping
4. Be able to develop a practical risk management implementation plan for the organisation
Who should Attend?
Risk Management Leaders and Risk Assessment Leaders of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operation, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety/Security.
- Organisational Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Policy
- Verify the expectations of a risk Management Champion/Risk Management Team Leader
- Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management Regulations requirements
- Form a risk management team
- Risk management process
- Risk Assessment
- Establish hazard identification methodology
- Classification of WSH hazards
- Hazards associated with tools, equipment, materials and machines
- Hazards associated with work processes/activities, workplace conditions and environment
- At-risk behaviors
- Concept of risk assessment
- Establish risk assessment methodology
- Establish risk control measures methodology
- Develop a workplace risk management plan
- Present the risk management plan
- Communicate the identified hazard, risk evaluated and implemented risk control measures
2 days (9.30am – 5.30pm)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to email@example.com (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
S$ 380/pax (before GST) - Training Grant and Absentee Payroll up to 90% are available, please apply at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (subject to SSG terms and conditions).
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY/ APPEAL POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Assessment Appeal Form – click here
Personal Enquiry Form
Kindly fill in your personal enquiry form for e-certificate with WDA
Personal Information Form – click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.