bizSAFE Level 2 WSQ Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan Course
Under the WSH (Risk Management) Regulations, risk management must be conducted at all workplaces to identify workplace hazards, evaluate risks and implement control measures.
This 2-day course aims to inform duty holders of their obligations under the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Act and WSH (Risk Management) Regulations and empower participants with the knowledge on the systematic process for implementing risk management, from identification of hazards and evaluation of associated risks to implementation of relevant risk control measures. Participants could be top management, managers and supervisors in operations. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Together with a bizSAFE level 1 certificate of attendance, the SOA can be used to apply for bizSAFE Level 2 recognition for the organisation by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) and the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The person who has successfully completed this course will also be deemed competent to conduct risk management for his/her organisation.
This course is required for all RM Leaders of organisations and RA Leaders of departments, functions or locations.
With effect from 26 September 2017, management of terror threats is incorporated as part of workplace risk management together with all other hazards. Hence, this course now includes an additional module on SGSecure, which includes identifying potential workplace terror threats and implementing necessary risk control measures, planning of emergency evacuation routes and hiding locations in the workplaces. Risk communication, a requirement under WSH (Risk Management) Regulations, must now include SGSecure tenets.
This course aims to empower the participants to have understanding of the Risk Management Process such as
1. Know the formation of risk management team
2. Familiar with risk identification, risk evaluation and risk control measures
3. SGSecure and its application for workplace safety and security
4. Know the knowledge of risk communication and record-keeping
5. Be able to develop a practical risk management implementation plan for the organisation
Who should Attend?
Risk Management Leaders and Risk Assessment Leaders of an organisation, preferably Managers or Heads of Departments of the following departments: Operation, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety/Security.
- Organisational Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Policy
- Verify the expectations of a risk Management Champion/Risk Management Team Leader
- Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management Regulations requirements
- Form a risk management team
- Risk management process
- Risk Assessment
- Establish hazard identification methodology
- Classification of WSH hazards
- Hazards associated with tools, equipment, materials and machines
- Hazards associated with work processes/activities, workplace conditions and environment
- At-risk behaviors
- Concept of risk assessment
- Establish risk assessment methodology
- Establish risk control measures methodology
- Develop a workplace risk management plan
- What is SGSecure
- Stakeholders of SGSecure in Workplace Safety, Health and Security
- Roles of Risk Management Champions, RM Leaders and RA Leaders in SGSecure
- Identifying workplace terror threats and implementing risk control measures
- Formulating a Risk Assessment on terror threats
- SGSecure deliverables in bizSAFE certification in levels 1 to 3
- Appointing SGSecure Representatives
- Present the risk management plan
- Risk Communication of all identified hazards, risks evaluated and implemented risk control measures and SGSecure tenets
2 days (9.30am – 5.30pm)
or your preferred date (for inhouse runs): Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (inhouse and/or customised training packages are also available)
S$ 380/pax (before GST) - Training Grant and Absentee Payroll up to 90% are available, please apply at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (subject to SSG terms and conditions).
Registration Terms & Conditions ( For WSQ Courses )
- Course Fee is payable upfront upon enrollment of courses.
- Bond International reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the courses or its contents or alter the composition of the relevant course and venue for training at any time at its discretion.
- Bond International reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training session where enrollment is insufficient.
The Plaza, 7500A Beach Road, #12-324, Singapore 199591
How to get there
From Bugis Junction MRT. Exit using MRT EXIT E to DUO Tower. Walk 5 minutes towards Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road. Enter from hotel entrance and walk to hotel rear interconnecting link to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324; Or
From Nicoll Highway MRT. Walk along the overhead bridge to Pan Pacific Suites to The Plaza Office Block lift lobby, take the lift up to #12-324.
10, 14, 16, 70, 196, 700 (alight at The Concourse, Nicoll Highway)
100, 107, 961, 980 (alight at Parkroyal Hotel on Beach Road)
URA coupon parking along Beach Road or the side roads at $0.60 per half hour; or
The Plaza Multi-storey / Ballroom car park.
See parking charges here
Do not park at the Hotel Driveway Carpark.
WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY/ APPEAL POLICY :
Written notice of withdrawal received:
>14 working days before commencement of the course – full refund
≤ 14 working days before commencement of the course – 50% refund
≤ 3 working days before commencement of the course, or No show during the course day – No refund
Assessment Appeal Form – click here
Personal Enquiry Form
Kindly fill in your personal enquiry form for e-certificate with WDA
Personal Information Form – click here
Bond International Consultants Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change the information in this webpage, substitute programme/programme leaders, change the venue/class size, postpone or cancel the programmes without prior notice.