Bond International is an approved BizSAFE Training Provider in providing the approved courses on Risk Management Course and the Workshop for CEO/Top Management towards BizSAFE level 1 and 2 recognition.
We are also an approved BizSAFE Service Provider in providing Workplace Safety and Health Audit services towards BizSAFE level 3 recognition.
The bizSAFE Programme is an initiative developed by the Workplace Safety and Health Advisory Committee (WSHAC) backed by the Ministry of Manpower to promote Workplace Safety and Health through the company's actions.
It is a simple five step programme, each level having its own set of objectives to achieve for the company to demonstrate its commitment to safety.
Safety is everybody’s responsibility, and it is an investment for any company which intends to sustain a healthy and profitable business. The bizSAFE programme is a pledge of commitment for any company that wishes to improve on their workplace safety and health, and this commitment begins firstly from the top management which will extend to all levels subsequently. This allows the whole organization to get involved in developing a system and ensuring a workplace that is conducive for work and yet safe for all workers.
Benefits of BizSAFE
For companies that undergo the programme, here are some of the benefits available to them.
- Content of courses are approved by the Ministry of Manpower
- Development of capabilities within company to ensure self sustaining safety system
- Recognition by bizSAFE partners
- Potential benefits from participating insurers and financial institutions
- Increase in competitive edge against business rivals
- Guidance from bizSAFE mentors
- Advice and assistance from fellow members who have successfully integrated safety with profitability
Furthermore, whenever a company achieves any of the five levels, they would be entitled to display the bizSAFE logo (for the relevant level) on their business collaterals (e.g. letterheads, name cards).
Roadmap to Success